Sunday, October 21, 2007

Still Testing the System

The more you use something the better you get at it. So here I am again, using the blog so I can cement it in my mind and not forget how to be successful with it. You remember, feel the fear and do it anyway.

I wanted to talk more about my new website. You have to check out the really neat things we added in to help you better understand the short sale process so you can close more deals and deposit the short sale profits you deserve.

There are free short sale reports throughout the site. Just log it and the report should automagically appear in your email. Free foreclosure reports, inspection reports and a whole lot more to increase your short sale success.

I'll be continuing the short sale coaching program
the Short Sale Queen Coaching Products
where there is a call a month to get your questions answered about your individual deals. There are case studies on the website so you can follow deals from beginning to end.

There's even a short sale packet on the website to show you the strategies and techniques to show the loss mitigators why your offer is a great offer in this ever reducing property value market!

A special secret upcoming feature is a Loss Mitigator corner. I found that I have a loss mitigator in the family. Can you believe that? I've yet to convince him to answer questions here, but I am a pretty good negotiator. So keep your eyes here!

That's all for now. I'll be back soon so I can perfect this Blog and not lose my new skill!

Deb McMillan


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home