Sunday, October 21, 2007

New Website for Short Sale Queen and Preforeclosure Short Sales

Preforeclosure short sale info is now just better! I've been working for months, or at least my new webmaster has, to get up my new website. I am technically challenged and I do commit to get over it. And you should too. Get over everything that is hard. Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway!

So here I am learning Blogs to tell you about my next short sale training class. You can check out the short sale training testimonials from the last boot camp I had in August 07. Lots of content to get you the Short Sale Profits you deserve! It's simple, it's easy and it's fun if not a little frustrating at times.

Mark the new date, March 7, 8 & 9th, 2008 on your calendar and be at the Holiday Inn at the Greater Dayton airport for the most complete short sale training and boot camp available!
Register now!


If you can't make those dates, check out All the Short Sale Queen Training Products for my entire list of short sale home study courses and training products.

That's all for now. Let's see if this Blog thing will work for me the first time!

Deb McMillan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home